Thursday 23 December 2021

12 Days of Christmas

Day 11 already!

Such a busy day today in our household, plus afternoon shift as well!



Did the last of the Christmas food shop, got my booster needle and soon afternoon shift.
I am so ready for Boxing Day and having a day off!

I wanted to get this one done before I ran out of time, as no telling how I will feel when I get home tonight.

I used my mop up index card from Day 2.
My Wine Time saying is from Art by Marlene's So-Fish-Ticated Paper Elements pack (lucky it arrived this morning!).
The cocktail is cut from a P&O Brochure - oh to be cruising again!
And the Christmas Coffee cups and saying is from a craft swap with my crafty girlfriend.

See you tomorrow, wonder what our last one will be!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. I have a few food things to pick up today then that's it!Great mop up background and totally agree with the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete