Sunday 12 December 2021

Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge

For the Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge this month, I made a lovely card that could also be used in winter....



Such a sweet image this month to use.
Using my Scalloped Rectangle dies from Jaded Blossom, I die cut my deep red matt for my image and adhered to the front of my white card base.
I got some wording stickers in a mystery box during the year and thought it would be nice at the bottom of the matt to use one.
I love how it ended up and I think it would cheer someone up on a cold winters day!

I am entering her in the following Challenges:





Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. I love this image and it makes a really beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, you chose a lovely image!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete