Monday 13 December 2021

Never More Designs Gothic Challenge

I had some fun with this month's Challenge Image over at Never More Designs Gothic Image Challenge .

To be honest, I wasn't too sure what I was going to do with this great image this month.

Then I thought why not a wand ...... 


Once it was made, I needed something to hold it......look what happened!
 

Winter is Coming!!!!!!!!!
LOL, you know nothing Jon Snow. It's Summer in Australia!

Ok, so it is super simple to create, a straw, some feathers and some card stock that you score and fold and glue....that's it, not too hard.
Of course you may or may not have yourself a Game Of Thrones collection or two, three, so that is optional.

OMG I seriously had too much fun at the end of this project I have to tell you. You can bet now I will be looking to see what else I can use my collection for when I am creating.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment