Saturday 3 December 2022

Love makes the World go round ...

It's Day 3 of whatever Advent Calendar you are participating in!

I am enjoying Art by Marlene's again this year. I loved last year so just had to make sure I got this years as well.
Happy to say that I am loving this years as much as I did last year. It's so much fun to get new craft goodies each day.

So Day 1, we got a Desk Calendar to decorate.
Day 2, we got a new acrylic stamp block - it is bigger than last years. It doesn't have the notches around it, but it still a nice size.
Now today, Day 3, is the most gorgeous mini group of gals!

I saw that Marlene posted a mini flash challenge so quickly got my act together to get my entry in before heading off to sleep.


OMG! How cute are those gals! I adore Day 3!

So, the challenge is to make anything we like using today's stamp.
I made two junk journals last week using Marlene's die for the cover and pages - the reason I made two was because I planned on doing the #dephemerember in one, and the second as a spare...well, now it's no longer a spare! LOL, and no, I haven't started my ephemera one yet!!!!! Too much going on at the moment.

I stamped and coloured my girls with my Intensity Markers. 
I used a stencil from last years Advent Calendar with Marlene's Funky and Wow Neon paints and a die cut from Marlene's XXL Collector's Book. 
I really love it! Great start to my Junk Journal.

Now I have completed this challenge, I will make a start on my December Page in my Desk Calendar for the monthly Challenge Marlene has going for the Advent Calendar this year.

Phew, I am struggling to keep up and still need to get those Christmas Cards posted!.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great journal page love the cute gals and stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete