Saturday 24 December 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 11

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using one of the pirate girls from the New Release Pack for Decembers Challenge Yo Ho Ho by Michelle Grant. My sentiment is from Tanya Froud's Ozzie Ozzie pack.
 
If you have been following me, you would have already seen  me making a lot of Christmas Tags.....so I thought why not make another one, right!


The mixed media tag on the left I have used a mixture of Distress inks and Distress paints. I then used a new die my crafty buddy gave me in my Christmas bundle. Great die cut, I will be using this a bit more for sure.
I coloured my festive pirate girl with pencils and around my sentiment with Inktense pencils.
I stamped my branch on the tag and then used Art by Marlene Neon paints Wow and Glow for the two baubles. Added some ribbon on top as the final touch.

My journal card I used part of one of the background sheets, distressed the edges and then added a piece of vellum on top and stitched around the edge.
My Joy bauble is a die cut I had left over from the 12 Days of Christmas Tags and it really fits this very well.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Christmas no matter where you are or what you are up to.
I look forward to sharing some more inspirational projects with you next year.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment