Saturday 10 December 2022

Christmas Dreams for Ukraine

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Christmas Dreams.

With that in mind, I decided to make a card for those in Ukraine who are still having to endure so much that they should not have had to still be doing. My heart and prayers go out to them all.
 

I used one of the Sunflower images from Sunflowers for Ukraine along the Bingo card and one of the tickets from Altered Christmas Sheet. 
I sponged around all the edges before I adhered everything,
I really like how it turned out and truly hope that 2023 sees an end to the pain and destruction they are having to suffer.

Now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment