Thursday 8 December 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 10

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of  Michelle Grant's September Challenge image Affinity, Ruby Yates Ruby's Doodlings Mini, Michelle Grant's Pattern #1 and Karen Yates Little Word Bits #3.


I used the colours from Michelle's image that I printed on tissue paper.
I collaged some old music paper and coffee stained grid paper with one of the Pattern 1 images printed on tissue paper. 
A light layer of white gesso on some areas and then I put some paint on most areas.
A few stencils with more of the same paints and black splashes.
I coloured Ruby's girls and heads with pencils and stuck down.
Karen's sentiment was just right for this page.
I have Ruby's heads coming out as thought clouds over to the girl as though Affinity is thinking this.
A doodled a border around the pages and all done.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little bit differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment