Sunday 4 December 2022

Crumbling Walls

This month I created an Inspirational Photo Frame for my Gecko Galz project to inspire you using one of the papers from the Crumbling Walls Digital Paper Pack.


I do apologise, it's not the best picture, but it is the best I could do.
I eventually had to take the glass from the front as I just could not get a photo to show it properly and fully.

I actually used my sewing machine and got a stitching around the edges, however, only the top and bottom can be seen. 
I then used one of my Gold Foil Planner Stickers and put it in the middle. 
I really think this is all that it needs. 
The saying is "Do what they think you can't do".

I hope you like it and are inspired to come over and join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful paper and love the sentiment-worthy of being framed
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete