Wednesday 7 December 2022

12 Days of Christmas Tags

Here is Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags by Scrapping Clearly.


So today we have layers and layers - 10 in all!
A bit of fussy cutting and modeling paste with our own stencils.
I have to tell you that my "2" has three coats of Glossy Accents on it as I kept finding it on my desk with my finger or the side of my hand, until I decided to move it completely off my desk! 
I need to get a few border type stencils - maybe one or two might be under the tree for me?

I start a new job tomorrow so will make a start on Day 3 tag as it will be a big day for me and I want to keep with my tag a day to show you all.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag and texture-I always end up with finger prints in glossy accents---testing it it's dried??? Good luck with the new job
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete