Monday 19 December 2022

24 Tags of Christmas

Have you been enjoying the Gecko Galz 24 Tags of Christmas?
So here is my 3rd and final tag for this year.


 
My lovely girl is from the Very Vintage Christmas Set and my ticket image is from the Altered Christmas Sheet.

I fussy cut both the ticket and my girl and adhered onto my tag.
My tag I made from a grid book page that I had previously coffee stained and then used for mopping up some spray ink when doing my Junk Journal Challenge last month. 
I added a strip of lace to the bottom and used my sewing machine to go around the border for a more vintage look. 
I then added some Rhinestone Bling in the centre of the flowers along the lace.
My saying is another one of my Gold Foil Planner Stickers.
Then a bit of seam binding in the punched hole and I have another super sweet tag.

BUT WAIT! There's more.
I used my tag and made a table centre piece to show my residents at our Nursing Home how we were going to make some table pieces for our Christmas Decorations this year. 


Very easy and stunning to show off.
Our base is a paper plate painted with black Acrylic paint.
Our centre piece is a recycled can, again painted black. This one is a round biscuit tin upside down.
A gold foil doily on top with a bauble and wire baubles.
Some white tulle around the base with some gold ribbon and then a red burlap ribbon bow with some more wire baubles.
My beautiful tag front and centre!

Yes, they loved it! And they had a tonne of fun making their own to be admired by all.

So that is me for this year, I hope I have insipred you a little throughout the year with my projects for Gecko Galz. I will be back next year for a second term and look forward to showing you more fun projects.

Have a happy and safe Christmas.
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment