Sunday 11 December 2022

12 Days of Christmas Tags

Here is Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags by Scrapping Clearly.


Here we are again with yet another completely different tag to create.
You can't tell, but I spritzed my die cut branches with a white Shimmer Spray from my stash, as well as a pale blue, which did not want to work so well.
Boy were my fingers very sticky when I finished this tag.
Instead of using some of the beads from Tag 1 (in the bauble shaker), I decided to use some red rhinestones instead. LOL, the thought of putting every more glue on my fingers and trying not to rip the branches with them was a bit too much, so rhinestones it was.
It is different and was fun to create.

So now I have officially made the 1/2 way mark - 6 out of 12 tags completed!
And this is what that stack looks like.


See you tomorrow with Day 5!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment