Sunday 11 December 2022

24 Tags of Christmas

Have you been enjoying the Gecko Galz 24 Tags of Christmas?
Ok, this is my 2nd Tag I made. 



Oh my, how sweet!
These gorgeously sweet girls are from the Very Vintage Christmas Set.

I fussy cut them out and adhered onto my tag.
My tag I made from a book page that I had used for mopping up some distress oxide inks when doing my Junk Journal Challenge last month. 
I added a strip of lace to the bottom and used my sewing machine to go around the border for a more vintage look. (LOL, I tell myself that).
My saying is one of my Gold Foil Planner Stickers.
Then a bit of seam binding in the punched hole and a super sweet tag.

I hope you like my tag, and I have one more to show you on the 19th!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment