Wednesday 13 April 2022

Thinking of you ....

For the Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge this month, I made another card to add to my stash.


I got this Tim Holtz 3D embossing folder and was dying to see how it would look, so grabbed some dark brown cardstock out and ran it through my big shot.

What a fabulous outcome. 
Soooooo with this months Christmas image sitting on my desk, I thought, why not????
I sponged the image edges with Walnut Stain distress ink and sat it on the embossing.
I think it looks great, so I popped some foam dots on her and adhered her right in the centre.
Not your traditional Christmas card, but I love it with the touch of Steampunk to it.

I am entering in the following Challenges as well:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintage image and embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and the embossing looks great.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you saw my earlier message, it would have been a shame not to have entered such a pretty card. The dark brown of the embossed card really sets of the image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete