Wednesday 6 April 2022

An Open Book ATC Challenge

Over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page we have another ATC Challenge happening.
We are having a break from the swaps for little bit as interest has fallen away - mainly due to the cost of postage and time taking to arrive..

Here is the set of 3 I created. 


I used 3 of the background and fussy cut 3 of the images I thought would best suit.
I then grabbed my Tim Holtz sticker books out and got some sayings to go with them.
My first one "I have absolutely no desire to fit in" is from Small Talk and I used the Vintage Photo distress ink to blend it to fit in better. 
The other two "Favourite Tales" and "A little bit of everything" are from Clippings Stickers.
To finish off, I used the Vintage Photo distress ink and went around all the ATC's edges.

Not a member of our Facebook Group yet? 
Just Click here and join.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great ATC set the love all the images and they look perfect on the backgrounds-the postal charges are getting very expensive
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete