Friday 15 April 2022

Happiness

I am pleased to announce that I am now a part of the Sparkles Monthly Challenges Design Team.

So every month on the 15th, at this time, I will let you know what the new Challenge theme is and show you my inspiration project.

This month for our Challenge #151, the theme is Animal Print - use any animal that you like.


I love this!
I grabbed my small Art by Marlene Art Journal that come in the 2021 Advent Calendar and some distress inks.
I used a stencil from my stash that has the Zebra pattern (my favourite animal just happens to be the Zebra) and used Black Soot Distress Ink through it. I lined it up as best I could to get a complete pattern. I then added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to blend it out of the page.
Next was using a pattern paper from Uniquely Creative called Wise & Free that was from the 2019 Advent Calendar and fussy cut the elements I wanted and layered them on top.. Yes I am partial to the odd Advent Calendar or two! 

How wonderful to have a Challenge Blog that you can enter any type of craft in , as long as it follows the theme you are good to enter. I hope to see your Animal Prints project over on the blog soon.

I am entering in the following challenges:





Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Angela! Your page is amazing, I love the stencilled background with those pretty feathers - so beautiful 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy April! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT and love the journal cover,perfect stencil,the Zebra is my fave too!
    Carol x
    This would be perfect for the non card challenges at Pearly Sparkles and River of Creativity
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol xoxo
      I have not heard of those challenge groups but will check them out, thanks again. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love all the elements on this journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the vintage looking envelope! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely art journal cover. Lots of beautiful elements.
    Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on joining the Sparkles DT, your journal page certainly shows they made a great choice. Thank you for adding to the River of Creativity, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT spot and Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects again very soon. Happy Easter!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous journal page Angela and thank you for coming to join us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have really made a super change to the journal cover, great entry at River of Creativity, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete