Sunday 10 April 2022

Spring Blossoms - Poppies

When you sign up for the yearly Club Kit 2022 with Gecko Galz, you get the files for the previous months you have missed emailed to you as well.
You can get sign up for it here, and at the moment, you will get 30% discount off at checkout!

Here's the Poppies image in April's Kit Club Spring Blossoms.


Just perfect for my Anzac Day ATC's I am giving out at the Nursing Home I work at.
I used my Jaded Blossom Goodie Bag Die as my ATC holders.
My Ode is from the Michelle Grant Designs - Poppy Mini, designed by Annette Gearside.

There are some great spring blooms in this file that you can use on many of your crafty projects.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great set of ATCs and love the beautiful poppies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete