Monday 4 April 2022

Sparkling Spring Kids

Hard to think it's April already and Easter is just a few short weeks away!

I know this year just seems to be flying by already. 
We have endured a lot in just a few short months, hard to believe it wasn't Christmas that long ago and we were all filled with hope for a better 2022!

On that note, here is my projects for Gecko Galz this month - a bit of snark always brings a smile to my face!

I started off by making some ATC's using the new Sparkling Spring Kids Collage.


I googled quotes, as I do, and came up with some great ones to use.

I then decided to add 4 others to a Happy Planner Pocket for my Planner.


I added a plaited ribbon that I had left over from my Butterfly Book Binding Card last month.
A lovely little butterfly charm, a patterned paper from my stash as the background to tie them all together, some washi tape to cover the gaps and then my "Laugh" woodchip because we all need to remember to have a laugh. I used distress inks and Gold Wink of Stella Brush with my white Gel pen on it to come up with a grungy mossy type look to it. LOL, works for me!

Anyway, after all the rain and floods here in Queensland, happy to say that the retainer wall between our house and our neighbours is now repaired (that is not cheap even when you only have to pay half!) so the fence no longer is shaped in a V and wondering if Tiggy will try to jump the side fence to get out through the missing soil area! My son and daughter-in-law lost power for around 8 days and could not get to work as they couldn't get out of their apartment building due to it being flooded through the foyer. Lucky they are on the 7th floor! We are all looking forward to some normalcy in our lives again now, whatever that is now!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the fabulous ATCs and brilliant snarky quotes lol.Good to hear everything sorted after the floods we were lucky when it flooded here a few years ago,even close neighbours were affected-unfortunately for the people who lived backing onto us their garden was lower than our so all the water flooded into theirs :(
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete