Monday 11 April 2022

Spring Muse

This month on the Gecko Galz Blog, the Monthly Stamp Challenge is a Technique Challenge using the supplied image - Spring Muse.
 

I decided to use the "Spotlight" technique. 
This is where you highlight and focus on one area to "spotlight" as it were.
I sponged around the edge of my image with Black Soot distress ink, and then used a circle die and die cut around her face.
I used my BIC Intensity Pencils to colour in just this area.
I used a dark grey card base and added a strip of textured type lace to it.
I then added my image (without my spotlight) on top.
I then popped some foam dots on my muse's head and popped it carefully in place to line up.
A sentiment from my Uniquely Creative stash of cut-apart's to finish the card and all done.

I quite like how she turned out.
I hope you do too and have time to join in with us this month again.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. lovely piece and thank you for sharing the how to on the spotlight feature, never heard or seen this before, gonna try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage image and great spotlight technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete