Sunday 24 April 2022

Never More Designs Gothic Challenge

Have you checked out this month's Challenge Image over at Never More Designs Gothic Image Challenge?

I ran out of time to do last month's and just getting this month's in with a few days to spare....so there is still time for you too!


So totally off the page this month.....I have been doing a Virtual Retreat this weekend, among other projects, so decided to use what was sitting on my desk.....

I made a tag from a funtime Distress Crayons practice page from a class I did this morning.
I thought this would look great on the brown paper bag that was to my left. 
Added a flair button that was in one of the kits I have gotten over the years and was in a jar on my desk as well.
It is hard to tell but I printed the image twice and fussy cut the two ravens out and popped them up on foam dots.

Ok, so it has actually turned out great and I will be able to use it to hold some ephemera in and give away in a swap down the track......win win.

Hope to see what you do with the image. 

I am also entering the following Challenges:



Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Gothic image and you can tell the ravens are on 3-D foam-perfect bag for swaps.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete