Wednesday 6 April 2022

Can you not?

A second round of Full Deck Challenge has started and this year there are prompts, etc to go by.

So I decided to give it a go and see how far I get.

I did the first one a few days ago and saw the 2nd one this morning so jumped on in and got it done!


The prompts for this one are:
Gold, Stencil & texture paste, Black splatter, Butterfly.

My image is from Gecko Galz Pixie Children.
I used Finnabair Texture Fantasy Paste - Taupe Rose and Fire Orange.
I can't recall the brand of my stencil, but its a large 8x8 mandala type one.
Black splatters with Speedball Super Black Ink.
I used my Nuvo Gilding Flakes for my Gold.
My saying is one of the stickers from the Dylusions Back Chat pack.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:




Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous mixed media,love the cute image and textured background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that little pixie girl, she has such attitude. Beautiful mixed media creation. Thanks for sharing @ Creative Artiste and joining our April Challenge.
    Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
    Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card
    thanks for joining the april challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT mixed media lovers

    ReplyDelete