Tuesday 1 February 2022

Silly Love Song

This month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz is Silly Love Song.

I created 2 Bookmarks using images from the Beautiful Love Digital Collage set.

The first one I used one of the papers from Namaste Digital Paper Pack for my tag.


The song quote is 
"I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life" - Savage Garden


Song quote is
"Hey Baby, I think I wanna marry you " Bruno Mars
 
I  used ribbon, trims and lace motifs from my stash.
Vintage music sheets and book pages along with coffee stained papers to add interest.
My quotes I printed off on tissue paper and used matt medium to adhere.
I did have a bit of trouble with the last one so used my black pen to correct it a bit.....as you do!

I hope you can join in on the challenge this month - you have until the 25th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: