Friday 4 February 2022

Loaded Pocket

This month I decided to make a loaded pocket with some bookmarks using the Namaste Digital Paper Pack for my February Gecko Galz Design Team projects.




I used two papers from the set. The main one being the printed design one - the other paper does have a design on it, but I chose to use the plain part of it for this project
I also printed the papers A4 size to meet my needs.

Really, this project was so easy and simple - just have on hand some glue and a couple of bit of ribbon and you are good to go!

I must admit also that the corner page bookmark come about from a off piece I was thinking of maybe doing a matchbook with, but then decided on a corner bookmark and then folded it the wrong way, but made it work in the end anyway!

I really love how this all turned out and I truly hope I have inspired you to give it a go.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love your loaded pocket and bookmarks,beautiful P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete