Sunday 30 January 2022

Butterfly Triple Point Card

I happened to stumble across a great Challenge blog called Butterfly Challenge.

I decided to give this one a go as I have never made a Triple Point Card before, and I am so happy I did. It is beautiful!

I used all of the wheel: Triple Point card / all 4 colours / Thankyou / Butterfly



The top paper is one of the digital papers by Gecko Galz - as is that gorgeous fairy and butterfly silhouette. 
The inner paper is from a planner set I got from Planner Anonymous a few years back, and the sentiment one of the many many cut-a-parts I have from Uniquely Creative kits.

I am so glad I decided to use black cardstock as it really highlights how beautiful this paper is.
I love love love this card so I am a winner already! Twice!

So If you haven't seen this wonderful Challenge Blog before, hop on over and join in.


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card -this is my faveourite card fold at the moment and have entered two in the challenge.Love the beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela, I am so pleased you found us. Welcome to the Butterfly challenge. you have used all the colours in such a fab way on your card. Not only do I love butterflies but I'm rather partial to the fairies too who can be spotted on summer nights in the buterfly garden.Thankyou so much for coming and playing here. Hope you will be back. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete