Friday 18 February 2022

Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge

I made a Journal Cover with the image for the Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge this month.
  

I was playing with piano roll paper and this is one of the projects I ended up with.
I decided to pop this month's image on it and a bit of stamping with Walnut Stain distress ink.
I think it has turned out quite well. I do need to make a signature to pop inside of it, and then it will be complete. 
I am thinking that maybe I will also add some stitching around the edges too... will see.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal cover,great Vintage image and corner stamps-love the sepia colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Aspire to Inspire

Here's my day six Challenge entry for Conjurer of Dreams Facebook page 1st Anniversary celebrations: Sept 20th Quirky Journal Page (Dai...