Sunday 13 February 2022

Star Crossed Lovers

With Valentines Day tomorrow I figured it would be a great day to make a fun ATC to wear for our Valentines High Tea at work tomorrow.


I made him for the Star Crossed Lovers Challenge over on the Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group

I grabbed the Queen of Hearts and Jack of Hearts playing cards and cut them in half....oppps!
I used one half of each as I reckon my sassy gent isn't sure which side of the Valentine chocolate box he is on......a piece of red satin ribbon holds the two halves together and acts as a good focal point for the sticker heart I placed as his belt buckle.

I hope you like him, and can find time to play along with us.
You can make anything Love or Valentine themed, and use at least one Gecko Galz product.
You have until 28th of February to join in, 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant I love the idea of using half of each card and as you say perfect for the image-love it-fun crafting!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete