Wednesday 16 February 2022

Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge

I decided to do something different with this month's image for the Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge, lol, well sort of.

I made a bookmark and a pocket using old piano roll paper.


I glued a piece of the piano roll onto some coffee stained paper and then set about making my pocket and then with the bit left over, thought it would be ok as a bookmark.

I sewed around the edges to give it some more support and then adhered my image. You can see I had to cut the pocket one down a bit to fit.
I used a few of my stamps to break up the plain background.
On my bookmark I also added some gold glitter washi tape and a sticker saying by Art by Marlene.

I love how they both came together.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bookmark and pocket,love the imaged and the sewed edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete