Monday 28 February 2022

Book Binding Fold

My card for the next Butterfly Challenge #167

I have a great die from Colour Blast called Butterfly Effect so thought I would use it this time round.

Again, I used all of the wheel: Book Binding Fold / all 4 colours / Butterfly/ Braid.


This was a fun card to make!

I used 4 different card stock colours from my stash and a Stampin Up embossing folding on the purple to add some design instead of trying to find pattern papers with the colours needed.
My braid is two seam binding ribbons with a gold thinner ribbon. I love how it turned out.
And my saying is one of my planner stickers, because I have a ton of those too!

I am really enjoying these challenges and can't wait to see what we create next!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fold and embossed background,great die-cut butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the braid that you have made on your card and I love the due cut butterfly. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete