Sunday 6 February 2022

Collar Fun Fold Card

My card for the new Butterfly Challenge #166

I need a birthday card next month so thought this was a great challenge to make one with.

I used all of the wheel: Collar Fun Fold / all 4 colours / Circles / Butterfly.


The paper is one of the ones in my stash that I have had for many a year - I think it is Kaisercraft, but I am not 100% sure.

I used my dies to die cut my "81" in cardinal red and my butterfly is from Tim Holtz Transparent Wings pack.

My flair button is from an Aussie designer - Art by Zin, who if I recall rightly is a young girl starting out. I won a set of  her 3 flairs in a Virtual Craft Event I attended the other month.

Anyway, that is my step fathers card out the way. Now to make my daughter hers as her birthday is the day after.
 
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collar card,great P.paper and love the flair button
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking card also the use of the flair button. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me and using on eof the collar fold designs. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete