Sunday 6 February 2022

Not today Cupid!

I had a bit of fun making this card to showcase the 2022 Kit Club over at Gecko Galz.

The Club is such good value - you get 50 craft images within a theme each month for the whole year. 
The image I used is from January's kit - Pre Raphaelite Art. 


I used my distress inks and the Dark Hearts stencil from Visible Image to create my background.

Before I printed off my image, I added the "Not today Cupid!" wording.
It is a pretty flat card as I actually intend to use it as a page in a Junk Journal gicing me 3 other sides to play with!

So no matter when you sign up, you will get the month's that have been sent as well so you don't miss put on any of them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great stencilled background and vintage image -has she tied him up ?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete