Sunday 9 January 2022

Steampunk Kitty ATC Challenge

Over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page we have the ATC Swap & Challenge happening.

I have created a set of 3 for the Challenge, and a different set of 3 for my swap partner.


They are so cute!

I stayed with the backgrounds of the set and fussy cut my cats from the pdf page.
I have used 4 of the images for this set.
I  printed off some quotes and added to each one.
I used some Finnabair paste to colour up my cog which is from my stash and I'm sorry I don't know where it is from as I got them in a craft swap last year sometime. I also used it around the edges of the ATC's to add some grungy steampunk feel to them. You can't tell from the photo's but it does actually shimmer on an angle.

I will show you the other 3 when my partner says she has got them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: