Tuesday 25 January 2022

Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge

Nearly the end of the month, but still time to get your Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge image and play along. 
  

I was going to make a tag, but I had this leftover folded strip from a card I made using black cardstock, so figured it was perfect for a folded magnetic bookmark.

I printed off this months image and when I trimmed it, I left a white border around it. and adhered to front of cardstock.
Added some sticker sayings from my Art by Marlene Sticky Quotes book.
All that was left was to trim two strips off one of those pesky real estate calendar magnets they bombard was with every year! and then adhere them to the insides.

You can't lose this one! It's 5 7/8 x 3"
Absolutely perfect! 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: