Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022 !!!

Oh my, how is it a new year already!
This year has literally flown by - not our best year so maybe a good thing it went quick.

So with the Nursing Home I work at being in hard lockdown, I decided to make some bookmarks for the residents I have been visiting each day as their social point of contact.



I used the Toast to the New Year Collage Sheet by Gecko Galz which you can get as a freebie until Saturday night by spending $2 in the Etsy shop.

So I got my Jaded Blossom Wine Die out and black card stock and used that as my base. I then used the second part of the die to die cut my image.
I added a saying on top of the image before printing. 
Oh my, don't upgrade to Windows 11 if you want your programs to work as you know them to. I can not get my Word program to function as it used to and had to do this in Photoshop (PSE).

Anyway, added a piece of ribbon and I was done.

Happy to say that the residents that got one loved them and it made all the behind the scene dramas worth it!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year Day and please stay safe.
Wear your mask and hand hygiene. It's not that difficult and a small price to pay for your sanity by not having to endure lockdown conditions.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful idea -love your bookmarks and beautiful Vintage image-Happy New Year to you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol, yes they loved them, it can be the little things you do that mean the most to them. I hope you have a good start to the New Year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete