Sunday 23 January 2022

Christmas Card and Ornament

My Christmas Card and Ornament swap for the Gecko Galz Facebook Page group is still making it's way to Greece by all accounts.
I figure I may as well share them with you now before it's time for Christmas again!!!
Got to love the world postal systems at the moment, very frustrating to say the least!






Anyways, I loved making these using the Ho Ho Ho Collage set from Gecko Galz.
I printed Santa a few times and fussy cut to add depth and dimension to him.
Distress the edges of the image and sponged all edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.

My ornament is the same image printed smaller and 4 times, the folding in half and adhering together with some twine for a hanger and a bead hanging from the bottom.
I wanted an ornament that I could fold and was lightweight for posting overseas. 
Now hoping it actually arrives!

I can see me making these again as it's such a classical vintage look.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and ornament-lovethe Vintage Santa image.I sent a card to SIL,first class and same town-took 6 days!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.I know right, postage is a nightmare at the moment.

      Delete