Sunday 2 January 2022

Pre Raphaelite Dreams

This month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz is Pre Raphaelite Dreams.

I created a page in my Junk Journal using an image from Pre Raphaelite Photos Digital Collage.


I love working in my junk journal. 
I actually made this 2 years ago so am now making an huge effort to finish it. I have one signature all created in and now this is my 6th project on this other side of it.

I used white gesso with a brayer on the page and then used two of Art by Marlene dies to cut out and use as stencils (love these from the 2021 Advent Calendar!) with distress inks.
Found a quote to use so typed up and printed off.
A few old book pages, another favourite, and then my image.
Perfect and just right for the Challenge.

Hope you can join us this month. I'd love to see your take on it.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Great journal page and background love the Vintage image and brilliant quote!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol. Yes I thought it went perfectly with the image. xoxo

    ReplyDelete