Tuesday 4 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022

Another year here and it has started worse than the year before! Never did we image that would happen right! 

I am already looking forward to it ending, hopefully in a much better state then we have started it.

With all that in mind, I decided to use the Happy New Years Collage Sheet for my January 2022 Gecko Galz Design Team projects.




So a new bookmark and a wine tag.
Yes the bottle is empty....I have to say, the bottle is beautiful and is a momento that my daughter and I both bought one of to remember our first girls weekend away for her birthday - it just happened to be when the Toilet Paper saga of 2019 started, and yes a week later we home and into lockdown! 
We did happen to get a bulk pack of toilet paper and that in itself was an experience too!

Anyway, not that you really needed to know all that.

Of course I used my Wine Tag die by Jaded Blossom with some black card and some Silver Glitter card. 
Added my image and then a couple of black rhinestones to complete it.

My bookmark is again black card with the corners rounded.
Added a couple of Lace min doilies by PortaCraft that have a lovely gold fleck through them.
Then a purple and a green acrylic gemstone to pick up the purple and green in the image.
A piece of ribbon and lace through a punched hole and we are good.

I hope I have inspired you to go into your crafting area and create - or the very least to check your toilet paper stash!

You have until the 29th of January to get your entry into our Challenge.
I hope to see you there!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmark and bottle tag love the vintage images and mini doilies.Just got a bulk pack of toilet rolls on shopping order yesterday lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! You are all set for whatever 2022 is dredging up for us. Lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete