Monday 17 January 2022

Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge

For the Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge this month, I made a tag.....


I printed the image twice - once in black and white, the other in colour.
I then used a circle die and die cut the faces from the colour print and popped onto my black and white image with some foam dots to lift it off. I forget the name of this technique, but I think it is called spotlighting? I haven't done it years, and I mean like 5 or 6 years when I say that!
Once adhered onto my black tag, I then cut one of the tags from a Uniquely Creative Cut-A-part and popped that on with foam dots as well. I chose one of the blue ones to pick up the blue in the circle.

I really love how it turned out. 

Can't wait to see what you all do with this month's image yourself's.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag love the Vintage image and your spotlight technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete