Tuesday 15 June 2021

Painted Woodland Watercolor Fauxdori TN Insert Pages

Here I am thinking outside the box again....

I decided that the pages in the Painted Woodland Watercolor Fauxdori TN Insert Pages file by Ephemoire were to nice not to show them off.

First of all I used the File Folders Die by Uniquely Creative to die cut folders from each page.






Then I sponged the edges with of course, Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Once I had that, I needed something to hold them in.
So I used another Uniquely Creative Die called Cut-A-Part Essentials #4 and adhering one of the papers to a cardstock sheet, I die cut it. I then laminated it and die cut it again carefully lining it up.

Now, I realised once I had done that, that I should have just die cut it all in one go - you live and learn hey.

Anyway, they all fit in very nicely and I will put in my planner as a Birthday File - you could use it for coupons, gift cards, stamps, ephemera, or whatever.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love this project, didn't realise Uniquely Creative has these dies. The papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete