Friday 11 June 2021

#jjec 61 Stain / Tuckspot

I know I have been a bit hit and miss with posting my #jjec project here on my blog, but I do them every week on my Instagram page.
With doing the ICAD each day again this year, it's easy to remember to pop these here as well.

So this week we have Stain and Tuckspot.



So I grabbed my Milled Lavender Distress Spray Stain by Tim Holtz and Fresh Lime Ink Spray by Dylusions.

I sprayed my backing page and two tags. Once they dried, I sprayed them again to add some more colour and splashes.

My tags I decided to put coloured safety pins instead of ribbon for a change.
I also decided to doodle on my tags for a change. I used white fluid acrylic paint.
My tuckspot is a collage piece I made a few months back with Wanderlust - we made one big page and cut up into smaller sizes to use at a later date - just like now.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment