Saturday 5 June 2021

ICAD 2021 # Day 5 Verdigris

Ok, so we are on Day 6..... I ran out of day yesterday, but I did start it if that counts!
Now I have finished it before I tackle today's theme.

So Day 5 was Verdigris - hmmmm, must admit I did have to look this one up and imagine my surprise that I should have known it! The blue/green from copper, commonly used for Steampunk.

Here it is before I spritzed with water.



I have to say that I am mega impressed with myself! Wowers, I think it looks like ones I admire all the time!

So I used a modeling paste through one of my Uniquely Creative stencils that I think came in the Advent Mystery Package last year?? Not 100% sure about the package, but I do know it was from them.

Once it dried overnight, I then grabbed out my Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks and on top for the Verdigris effect, I used Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide inks.

Last step was to spritz with water and when dry to add my description. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!


No comments:

Post a Comment