Saturday 17 July 2021

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

I made a tag with this month's Steampunk image for the Challenge.


I ended up with a small bottle of Bronze ink/paint? in one of the crafty Mystery Boxes I bought so decided the time was right to try it. And of course now that I've tried and like it, I don't know where to get it so will look into that again to find out.

So I printed my image for the month and then grabbed the paintbrush and marked the edges of the image.

I then painted some wooden cogs I have from a mystery box from Uniquely Creative - yes, I love mystery boxes - some are way better then others, but that's part of the mystery right!
Anyway, I then was thinking my tag would now be pretty boring, so I painted it too......and because I had everything out, yep, painted my seam binding ribbon too!

Can I just say, I love everything about this tag - even the fact that I should have been studying not crafting! I think I can do a bit of crafting on the weekends seeing as I work and study all week!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Steampunk tag and love the Steampunk Mermaids and your bronze paint
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete