Friday 4 June 2021

ICAD 2021 # Day 4 Snowglobe

Day 4 and Snowglobe is our prompt today.

Not very Adventurous today - I couldn't find a snowglobe as such in my stash - god knows with the amount of files, stamps, etc that I have you'd think I would have one I could use......will probably find one when looking for something else tomorrow!

Anyway, I grabbed some dies from Uniquely Creative and set about creating my own snowglobe...


I used one of my backgrounded cards and adhered my three die cuts. 
Grabbed some markers and was aiming for a Christmas Tree sort of scene....lol, around a lake.....
gotta love the glitter circle frame though hey!?

Well, I did at least get it done on Day 4 so I am claiming it as a win for me..

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment