Thursday 10 June 2021

ICAD 2021 # Day 10 Ribbon

Day 10 being Ribbon is a fun one as every crafter would have a tonne of ribbon in their craft room right?, I know I'm not the only one!


I started off with some strips of ribbon that I thought would look good going across the index card in lines....Once I got the first 3 down, I was thinking it would need a quote so I stopped at 3 until I had my quote sorted.
Of course then I need to put it on something or write straight on index card???? 
Anyway, a steampunk image I had printed off  for the Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge last month was just sitting there - yep, I used it. I just couldn't work out what to do with it last month so I never did it.
I used one of the It's Snowing layering stencils by La-La Land Crafts with Vintage Photo Distress ink to give a ribbon flowing effect behind my image.

I think it has turned out quite well - and now you see how my mind works, no idea, just flying by as I go along!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment