Tuesday 1 June 2021

ICAD 2021 # Day 1 Contraption

It's that time of the year again - Index Card A Day for 61 days!

I did this for the first time last year and continued for 84 days ... and I used the Heidi Swapp Dex Card Die to create my own from patterned papers and then decorated.

This year I am thinking of sticking to the 61 only, and using actual lined Index Cards I have in my stash.

With that all worked out, here is Day 1 - Contraption


I used a couple of my Index Cards when I was spraying my mists on another project as I figured it would give them a good starting point. So you can still see some of the splashes on this one.

I looked up the prompt word Contraption and decided to cut it out of one of the dictionaries I have for this purpose to go along with a print of a photo I found on Google that caught my eye.

I also did a second card with the "Bonus" prompt being One Staple Collage.
I did this one just for fun.


A fun way to play along with the prompts. 
See you tomorrow for the next one.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. I love your commitment to these projects. 61 days! Your cards are great. Sounds as if I would need a dictionary for reference to know what the word means. Wish I had that commitment to no spend. xx

    ReplyDelete