Thursday 10 June 2021

Japanese Birds

I am back on the Ephemoire Inspiration Team!

Here's my first project for June using the Japanese Bird Overlays

Firstly I printed the three images in two sizes onto tissue paper.



Using my Jaded Blossom Coffee Slider Die, I made a card and a gift holder with the sleeve.
I adhered my tissue image on to the card and sleeve.
Using lace from my stash I then added some to both projects along with some candy dots on the card.
Lastly I printed off some sentiments that I thought would go with them and then sponged with distress ink and adhered.


Using tags and an envelope from my stash, I adhered the remaining images and used some more ribbon and fabric from my stash.
Adhered sentiments and all set.

I love that the tissue gives a winter feel to the darker colours of the tags.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment