Sunday 13 June 2021

ICAD 2021 # Day 13 Dice

Oh I had a bit of fun with today's prompt for ICAD 2021 - Dice.


Bahahaha I was going ok until I mentioned to my hubby that I didn't have any dice for my chess pieces by Unity Stamps and I was thinking of a Game of Thrones idea.....well, clearly I don't play chess and no, they don't use dice! I was thinking of droughts, or anyway, whatever!!!!

So then I had to find my Game of Thrones stamp sets by Kindred Stamps - yep, turned my craftroom upside down, did some sorting and bugger me, found them 2 hours later looking for something else to use!

Ok, so a quick search for a suitable quote to print on tissue paper, and colour my chess pieces with Distress Inks. Stamp my Throne and finally got it finished!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment