Sunday 24 January 2021

Wanderlust 2021 - Week 4

Wanderlust 2021 and Week 4 is with Shay Michelle.

Wow, what a great class and new techniques learnt!



The class is taught with Blue water paint, but as I am trying to use the same colour combination through out the year, I went with a soft pink by Elena Art Pages. 
I am so glad I did as it has turned out beautiful!

So as I don't have any paper bags, I bought two bottles of wine so I could use the wider paper bag they come in - LOL, I had to actually ask for the bag.
I also used just normal table salt and it still worked out ok.
I used some sequins from Uniquely Creative instead of glitter and white and black fluid paint in small plastic bottles instead of paint pens.

It gives slightly different effects, but it's all about the process and learning.
It's also great to use what you have instead of buying more just for one or two projects and adding to the already ever growing stash.

I used a Kaisercraft stencil and a double butterfly die from Indigo Blu.
Assorted washi tapes and papers from my stash.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment