Sunday 24 January 2021

Steampunk 21

I had to make a male 21st Card and Tag so decided to go a bit Steampunk on the tag using a stamp from IndigoBlu that I got in their Monthly Create Kit #64.
This one is Mixed-media Special 2 - must keep an eye out for the 1st one!


On my tag, I used Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks to stamp the image and Black Soot for the sentiments. The sentiments did not come out quite right but I am leaving it or I will make it worse for sure! And let's face it, what 21 year old male is going to be that fussy?

My card I used one of my favourite Stampin Up stamps called Off the Grid and then added a cicle of music sheet with a tag and 2 and 1 offset to the side.
The Circle die and Tag die are by Uniquely Creative and the numbers I think are Stampin Up.

I am entering the Tag in the following Challenges:

Crafty Catz # 535
  
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great set! I love the steampunk theme. Both colours and image looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete