Thursday 14 January 2021

Chibi Reindeer

It's Bugaboo's 11th Annual Birthday Bash and the Celebrations have started!

I'm a bit late to the party, but have made an ATC for Day Three, which is anything but a card.

I used Chibi Reindeer as she is just so cute!


Coloured with Elena Art Pages handmade "Memories" water paints and Faber-Castell water paints for the background.
My sentiment is from one of my Tim Holtz sticker packs.

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Beautiful burst of colour and such a fun sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete