Sunday 10 January 2021

Gecko Galz Vintage Girl Cover

This month's Image Challenge over at Gecko Galz is a gorgeous Vintage Girl.


I decided to make a make a cover for my mini Art Journal.
Rather than fussy cutting, I torn the image making my own edges and sponged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I torn some old packaging to the size I wanted and then separated to have the corrugated look.
I then added some white gesso paint and then stenciled some coloured texture paste over a stencil onto this. 
While I was waiting for it to dry, I got out some red coloured lace and die cut a green leave swirl to add some colour.
Once all dry I stapled my lace as you don't see it, and adhered my die cut to my image and then adhered that onto my corrugated backing.
Lastly, I adhered this to my journal - all done.


I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment