Wednesday 20 January 2021

Baked you a cake

Time for another challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
As always, the theme is Anything Goes. 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is Polkadoodles.


The prize is a £8 voucher for their store.



I coloured her with my copic markers and White Gel pen. Then fussy cut her out.
I wasn't sure what I was going to make with her until I saw my die cut I had previous cut from a new Bee Arty die.
So I went through my files and found a digital paper by Polkadoodles from the Winnie Special Moments file.
Then added a sticker from my planner stickers stash.
I love how it all came together.

I am entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, a super birthday card, love the pretty die cut you have used. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete